New Energy Forum Feldheim Tour
The village of Feldheim is one of the most spectacular concepts for supplying enterprises, private households and local government with renewable energies on a decentralised, self-sufficient basis. This tour includes a presentation followed by a tour through the village – a visit of the nearby wind power plant, the associated biogas plant and finally the connecting battery storage facility. Visitors learn how it is possible for communities to be supplied 100% with heating and electricity from local, renewable energy sources.
Featured Companies / Projects / Stops
- Presentation and tour of the energy self-sufficient town Feldheim
- Wind farm and the E40 gondola
- Biogas plant and the heat distribution center
- Regional Regulating Power Station (Battery storage)
Tour Dates & Times
- Thursday, 31 March 2022, 09:00-16:00 (including travel time of 90 minutes each way)
- Friday, 1 April, 2022, 09:00-16:00 (including travel time of 90 minutes each way)
Registration is required and limited. Be sure to register as soon as possible. Register here
As participation numbers are limited, participation after successful registration is not guaranteed.
Upon confirmation of participation, a full agenda with additional information will be provided.